About 3D Visualisation
Information about the third dimension is often something desired by many land and property professionals as a means to better understand and interact with the real world.
However 3D adds another level of complexity that means it is often deemed too difficult to use and tricky to justify the cost.
Now 3D models from The GeoInformation Group make 3D simple and easy to use at a low cost.
- Detailed building and street models derived from high resolution aerial photography.
- Off the shelf and made to measure models.
- Textured or plain face model options
- Layered models so you can select features to show or hide.
- Delivered in formats that are easy to use with free viewing software (Sketch Up) or in more advanced CAD or visualisation programmes (Autodesk, 3D StudioMax)
- Suitable for modelling and measurement applications (vertical accuracy +/- 0.5 – 1m)
- Additional options for real world features, trees, lights, detailed landmark buildings
- Training and software support to help you start modelling.
- For a full feature list click on the link opposite.
- City centre modelling
- Line of sight
- Strategic views
- Right of Light
- CCTV camera location
- Planning applications
- Public consultations
- Exhibition and seminars