Solar Energy Mapping
About Solar Energy Mapping
If you’re looking to install PV solar panels then naturally you want to find the best roofs on which to install them.
The GeoInformation Group’s roof top survey is designed to deliver address lists of properties across the country that are suitable for panel installations.
Our team of experts visually inspect your property’s roofs for an area of interest identifying those that are south facing, have a roof capable of accommodating a solar panel array and are free from nearby obstructions.
Supplied as a standard spreadsheet along with addresses and total annual solar radiation values (kWh/m2)
The GeoInformation Group also offers additional data on the financial costs and FiT returns from investments in solar technology. These data, including panel investment costs, income from FiT, energy savings, etc, can be provided on a per property basis or aggregated up to postcode or city levels.
- increase understanding about your housing stock’s solar potential
- identify most lucrative roofs for panel installation
- reduce financial risk through better return on investment
- prioritise solar campaigns based on your buildings’ solar properties
- become better informed about your solar potential prior to tender
- estimate annual income, total profit, electricity savings, payback period and more
Contact us to find find out how organisations, including housing associations, local authorities and installers are reducing their risk and gaining a greater insight into the true potential for returns from solar energy.
All users of the Solar Energy Mapping solution need to read the disclaimer.