Large Scale Mapping Suite
UKMap is a modern, highly detailed and feature rich mapping database created independently of Ordnance Survey.
UKMap is currently available for London and provides users with a flexible choice of integrated map layers within a single geographic information source.
Based on 1:1,000 scale topographic mapping, UKMap accurately locates buildings, garages, property boundaries, roads, trees and a multitude of other features.
Request UKMap Demo Data
Complete a UKMap Demo Data Request form here
UKMap is made up of the Topo product suite, comprising of eight map layers, and the Thematic product suite, a 1:5,000 scale map layer with annotations for use on the web.
Topo product suite:
- Base 1:1000 scale topographic map
- Overlay 1:1000 scale vector map of overlapping topographic features (eg trees, powerlines)
- Points of Interest
- Terrain (5m DTM)
- Simple and flexible licensing
- Rights to retain and share derived data reducing investment costs
- Cost Savings for data layers you would normally pay extra for (eg addresses, BLPUs, aerial imagery, land use, etc)
- Delivered in standard formats negating additional software costs
UKMap Web Map Service
Also, find out about our NEW UKMap Web Map Service, providing fast, online access to UKMap’s large scale mapping and aerial photography of London.