London Shops Mapped
Knowing the location of shops and being able to view them in an intuitive and visual way is not as straightforward as it seems. Defining shops by name, location, address, retail category and size is not on OS maps or any other conventional map. However, it is on UKMap, The GeoInformation Group’s large scale mapping database. UKMap provides all this information for every local corner shop, high street shop and retail centre throughout Greater London.
Retail Centres in 3D
We also provide low cost, 3D maps of London’s major shopping centres (all 68 of them) that include:
- 3D, multi-level structure plan to scale
- Location, name, address, size and colour coded according to its category (eg florist, coffee shop, phone retailer, etc) of every shop
These 2D and 3D maps are especially valuable within:
- Retail and leisure need and impact assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Capacity analysis
- Town centre redevelopment
- Town centre regeneration strategies
Click here to view Brent Cross shopping centre in 3D created using ESRI ArcGIS and Sketch Up V6.0.
Contact us to discuss your own requirements.