The UKMap training and accreditation programme, designed by Training4GIS, helps those who want to gain knowledge in UKMap and get the most out of their investment. It also supports those organisations that want to demonstrate UKMap within their software.
The UKMap training course is two days in duration.
The first day concentrates on the structure, development and data capture of UKMap.
The second day focuses on querying the database, applications, data management and licensing.
View the UKMap programme outline here
This training will enable you to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of UKMap’s feature rich datasets
- Learn how to link these datasets to your project
- Find out how to interrogate and display the data
- Understand the copyright, usage and licensing regulations
- Realise current and potential UKMap applications
- Become a UKMap Accredited Consultant on completion of the course
Why become Accredited?
As a consultant or demonstrator, this training will also enable you as an individual to:
- Become a UKMap Accredited Consultant. Accreditation lasts for one year. After this time, you will need to attend a renewal course to keep up this status.
- Receive support from the UKMap team
- Select and keep the 1 sqkm demonstration tile for the duration of your accredited period (otherwise limited to 95 days).
- Receive a UKMap Accredited Consultant logo which you may use to show your status
The course can be taken on two consecutive days or split. The cost per day is £250 plus VAT. If both days are booked together, the cost is £395 plus VAT per delegate (a saving of 20%)